Troubleshoot call volume on your LG G2
This article helps troubleshoot in-call sound quality on your LG G2.
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify the volume is turned up.The volume for voice calls can be adjusted only when you are on a voice call. To turn up the volume, first make a call. After the call is answered, press the Volume up key until the preferred volume is reached.
Verify your phone is connected to the BoostMobile network using Boost one.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon, then tap Boost Zone.
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Network:
- Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Boost voice network.
- Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the PRL.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap Network.
- Tap Network PRL.
- After the update is complete, tap OK.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.If your phone has low signal strength, see if your location is within Boost Mobile voice coverage on the Boost Mobile coverage map.
Perform a soft reset.
Performing a soft reset will restart your phone and close this guide.
- Press and hold the Power key for about 10 seconds, until the phone powers off.
- Release the Power key as soon as the device restarts.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG G2 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.