Troubleshoot when your Alcatel GO FLIP slows, freezes, or turns off unexpectedly
This article helps troubleshoot your Alcatel GO FLIP slowing, freezing, or turning off unexpectedly
You may have performance issues if your Alcatel GO FLIP:
- Performs slowly
- Turns off or unexpectedly restarts
- Displays error messages
- Is unable to install or update applications
Try each of these steps to see if it helps improve your phone's performance.
Safely remove your SD card.
- Remove the back cover of the phone, starting from the notch at the lower left corner.
- Remove the battery, starting from the notch at the upper right.
- Locate the microSD card in the upper right of the battery compartment.
- Slide the microSD card out of the slot, depressing the retaining tab if needed.
- Reinsert the battery, making sure to align the gold contacts on the battery with those on the phone.
- Reattach the back cover of the phone, pressing around the edges to snap it into place.
- Press and hold the Power key to turn your phone back on.
Verify whether your phone has low memory.
- From the home screen, press the OK key.
- Scroll to File Manager and press the OK key.
- The current memory usage is displayed.
- If your phone has low memory, troubleshoot low memory issues.
Verify that your Alcatel GO FLIP is running the most recent software.
If you're still having issues, please select your provider to contact Customer Care: