Troubleshoot issues related to GPS on your LG G Pad F 7.0
This article helps troubleshoot GPS on your LG G Pad F 7.0
You may have trouble using GPS if it:
- Offers incorrect location
- Gives incorrect directions
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify Location access is enabled.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Location.
- Tap the Location toggle to turn ON.
- Tap AGREE.
- Tap Mode.
- Tap High accuracy.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset deletes any temporary files that may be causing the issue.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys until the phone turns off.
- Hold the keys down till the LG splash screen appears
- Release the keys and the phone will restart.
Clear physical obstacles.
Objects such as building, thick vegetation, or powerlines can obstruct or disrupt GPS signal. Ensure that a clear view of the sky directly overhead is available.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG G Pad F 7.0 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact the application developer listed in the application description for more help.