Troubleshoot issues related to activation, unable to activate on your LG G Pad F 7.0
This article helps troubleshoot activation issues on your LG G Pad F 7.0.
You may have activation issues if your device:
- Does not complete hand-free activation
- Has trouble activating
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify airplane mode is turned off on the LG G Pad F 7.0.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- If Turn off Airplane mode displays, tap Turn off Airplane mode.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your LG G Pad F 7.0 has low signal strength, see if your location is within Boost network coverage on the Boost coverage map.
Perform a soft reset.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys until the phone turns off.
- Hold the keys down till the LG splash screen appears
- Release the keys and the phone will restart.
Update the data profile
If this is not the first time activating your device or hands-free activation did not complete successfully, update the data profile.
Master reset the device
If the activation methods above did not work, master reset your device.
If you're still having issues, or contact Boost Customer Care for more help.