Troubleshoot issues related to making and receiving calls on your Lumia 635
This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your Lumia 635.
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify airplane mode is turned off.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap airplane mode.
- If needed, tap the airplane mode switch to Off.
Update the network profile.
- From the home screen, scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap network profile.
- Tap update profile and wait until it completes.
- Tap done.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your Lumia 635 has low signal strength, see if your location is within Boost Mobile voice coverage on the Boost Mobile coverage map.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Lumia 635 to the Boost Mobile network.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery. After 10 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Lumia 635 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Boost Customer Care.