Troubleshoot issues related to data connectivity and your LG Marquee
This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your LG Marquee.
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless & networks.
- Scroll to and tap Mobile networks.
- Tap to check Data enabled.
Update the data profile.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap About phone.
- Tap System updates.
- Tap Update profile and wait until it completes.
- Tap OK.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your LG Marquee™ to the Boost Mobile network.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG Marquee is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Boost Customer Care.