Troubleshoot issues related to making and receiving calls on your Alcatel ONETOUCH Elevate
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify airplane mode is turned off.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- If Airplane mode is ON displays, tap Airplane mode.
Verify your Alcatel ONETOUCH Elevate™ is connected to the Boost Mobile network using Boost Zone.
- From the home screen, tap Boost Zone.
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Network:
- Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Boost network.
- Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the PRL.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap Network.
- Tap Network PRL.
- After the update is complete, tap OK.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your Alcatel ONETOUCH Elevate has low signal strength, see if your location is within Boost Mobile voice coverage on the Boost Mobile coverage map.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Alcatel ONETOUCH Elevate to the Boost Mobile network.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Hold it for approximately 10 seconds, until the screen goes blank and the Alcatel splash screen appears.
- Release the Power button.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Alcatel ONETOUCH Elevate is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Boost Customer Care.