Troubleshoot issues related to data connectivity and your Samsung Replenish
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless & networks.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Scroll to and tap to check 3G data.
Update the data profile.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap System Updates.
- Scroll to and tap About phone.
- Tap Update Profile and wait until it completes.
- Tap OK.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Samsung Replenish™ to the Boost Mobile network.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Samsung Replenish is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Boost Customer Care.