Troubleshoot issues related to making and receiving calls on your ZTE Warp
This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your ZTE Warp.
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify airplane mode is turned off.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- If Airplane mode is ON displays, tap Airplane mode.
Update the PRL.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll and tap About phone.
- Tap System updates.
- Tap Update PRL and wait until it completes.
- Tap OK.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your ZTE Warp™ has low signal strength, see if your location is within Boost Mobile voice coverage on the Boost Mobile coverage map.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your ZTE Warp to the Boost Mobile network.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery. After 10 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your ZTE Warp is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Boost Customer Care.