Troubleshoot issues related to apps on your Apple iPhone 4s
This article helps troubleshoot malfunctioning applications on your Apple iPhone 4s.
You may have an unstable application if it:
- Doesn't open
- Crashes frequently
- Freezes or becomes unresponsive
- Displays error messages
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Close the application.
- From the home screen, press the Home key twice to display recent applications.
- Swipe the application up to close it.
- Press the Home key twice to return to the home screen.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset restarts your phone and does not erase any of your content or data.
- Press and hold the Power key and Home key.
- Release both keys when the screen goes black.
- Then press and hold the Power key until your Apple iPhone 4s restarts.
Uninstall and reinstall the application that isn't working.
A complete application uninstall removes all related files, settings, and data from your Apple iPhone 4s. After the uninstall, reinstall it to try to fix any download errors and to be sure you have the latest software version of the application.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Apple iPhone 4s is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Boost Customer Care.