Troubleshoot when your LG G2 doesn't turn on
This article helps troubleshoot your LG G2 not turning on.
You may have this issue if your LG G2:
- Doesn't turn on
- Starts to turn on but restarts or shuts down before it turns on completely
Try each of these steps if your phone doesn't turn on.
Verify that your LG G2 has a sufficient charge.
- Connect your original charger to your phone.
- After a few minutes, try to turn on your phone.
Verify that your phone and charging port are not damaged.
- Carefully inspect your phone to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged.
- Carefully inspect your phone's charging port and remove any debris.
If your phone is damaged, do not complete the remaining steps in this guide. Contact Boost Customer Care.
Verify that you are using a compatible charger.
You risk severe damage to your phone if the charger isn't the same voltage, amps, and plug type as your original charger. You can purchase compatible chargers on www.boostmobile.com.
Verify that your LG G2 can power on.
- Turn your phone on.
- If your LG G2 does not turn on, please contact Boost Customer Care.
If your LG G2 does turn on, verify that it is running the most recent software.
There may be a software update that improves battery life on your phone. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Boost Customer Care.