Troubleshoot charging issues on your LG G Flex2
This article helps troubleshoot charging issues on your LG G Flex2
You may have charging issues if your LG G Flex2®
- Doesn't charge
- Charges slowly
Try each of these steps if your phone has charging issues.
Verify that your phone and charging port are not damaged.
- Carefully inspect your phone to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged.
- Carefully inspect your phone's charging port and remove any debris.
Caution: If your phone is damaged, do not complete the remaining steps in this guide. Please contact Boost Customer Care.
Verify that your LG G Flex2 can power on.
- Turn your phone on.
- If your LG G Flex2 does not turn on, please contact Boost Customer Care.
Verify that your charger is working properly.
Note: You risk severe damage to your phone if the charger isn't the same voltage, amps, and plug type as your original charger. You can purchase compatible chargers on boostmobile.com.
- Connect your phone to your charger.
- From the home screen, tap Boost Zone.
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Tap Battery Status.
- Verify that the Battery Status is Charging.
Verify that your LG G Flex2 is running the most recent software.
- In Boost Zone, swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Tap System Updates.
- Tap Device Software.
- Tap CHECK FOR UPDATE.
- If an update is available, follow the prompts to install.
Safely remove your SD card.
- From the home screen, swipe down the Notification bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- From the General tab, scroll to and tap Storage.
- Scroll to and tap Unmount SD card.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset restarts your phone and does not erase any of your content or data.
- Press and hold the Power and the Volume down keys.
- Release both keys as soon as the device restarts.