Troubleshoot issues related to data connectivity and your LG G Flex2
This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your LG G Flex2
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, swipe down the Notification bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- If needed, from the Networks tab, tap to move the Mobile data switch to ON.
Verify your LG G Flex2® is connected to the Boost Mobile network using Boost Zone.
- From the home screen, tap Boost Zone.
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Network:
- Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Boost network.
- Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the Data Profile.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap Network.
- Tap Update Profile.
- After the update is complete, tap OK.
Reset your connection to the Boost Mobile network.
If resetting your connection to the Boost Mobile network doesn't help, contact Boost Customer Care.
Note: Resetting your connection does not erase any data from your phone.
- From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- Dial ##72786#.
- Tap OK.
- Your phone will restart.
- After it restarts, your phone automatically starts Hands Free Activation.
- After Hands Free Activation completes, your phone is ready to be used.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG G Flex2 is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Boost Customer Care.