Troubleshoot issues related to displaying no/low signal from the cellular network on your LG G Stylo
This article helps troubleshoot displaying no/low signal from the cellular network on your LG G Stylo
You may have no/low signal issues if your phone:
- Displays no signal
- Displays low signal
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If you have uncovered an issue that you can't fix, contact Boost Customer Care for more help.
Verify airplane mode is turned off.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- If Turn off Airplane mode displays, tap Turn off Airplane mode to disable airplane mode.
Verify your LG G Stylo™ is connected to the Boost Mobile network using Boost Zone.
Be sure your LG G Stylo is connected to the Boost Mobile voice network.
- Access Boost Zone.
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Network:
- Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Boost Mobile network.
- Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the Data Profile.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap System Updates.
- Tap Update Profile.
- After the profile update is complete, tap OK.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your LG G Stylo has low signal strength, see if your location is within Boost Mobile voice coverage on the Boost Mobile coverage map.
Reset the network settings.
Resetting the network settings reconnects your phone to the Boost Mobile network and does not erase any of your content or data.
- From the home screen, tap the phone icon.
- Dial ##72786#.
- Tap OK.
- The phone will restart and Hands Free Activation will begin.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG G Stylo is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues contact Boost Customer Care for more help.