Troubleshoot issues related to activation, unable to activate on your Kyocera Hydro Reach
This article helps troubleshoot activation issues on your Kyocera Hydro Reach
You may have activation issues if your phone:
- Does not complete hand-free activation
- Has trouble activating
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed.
Verify airplane mode is turned off on the Kyocera Hydro Reach.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- If Airplane mode is ON displays, tap Airplane mode.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your Kyocera Hydro Reach has low signal strength, see if your location is within wireless provider coverage. Depending on your service provider, you can access the coverage map via http://www.Boostmobile.com/coverage/ or http://www.VirginMobileUSA.com/check-cell-phone-coverage.
If your phone is in a 4G LTE coverage area, make sure 4G LTE is enabled.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset restarts your phone and does not erase any of your content or data.
- Press and hold the Power key until the phone turns off.
- The phone will restart automatically.
Reset your connection to the Nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network.
Note: Resetting your connection does not erase any of your content or data.
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Dial ##72786#.
- Tap YES.
- Your phone will restart.
- After it restarts, your phone automatically starts Hands Free Activation.
- After Hands Free Activation completes, your phone is ready to be used.
If you're still having issues, please select your provider to contact Customer Care: