Troubleshoot issues related to data connectivity and your Kyocera Hydro Reach
This article helps you troubleshoot data connectivity issues on your Kyocera Hydro Reach
You may have data connectivity issues if you're unable to:
- Connect to the Internet
- Browse websites
- Send or receive multimedia messages
- Load Internet content within applications
- Send or receive email
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Data usage.
- Tap the Cellular data switch to ON if needed.
Verify your Kyocera Hydro Reach is connected to the Nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network using Boost Zone (Boost) or My Account (Virgin Mobile).
- From the home screen, tap Boost Zone (Boost) or My Account (Virgin Mobile).
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Network:
- Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network.
- Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the Data Profile.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap Network.
- Tap Update Profile.
- After the update is complete, tap OK.
Reset your connection to the Nationwide Sprint 4G LTE Network.
Note: Resetting your connection does not erase any of your content or data.
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Dial ##72786#.
- Tap YES.
- Your phone will restart.
- After it restarts, your phone automatically starts Hands Free Activation.
- After Hands Free Activation completes, your phone is ready to be used.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Kyocera Hydro Reach is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please select your provider to contact Customer Care: