Troubleshoot when your Kyocera Hydro Reach doesn't turn on
This article helps troubleshoot your Kyocera Hydro Reach not turning on
You may have this issue if your Kyocera Hydro Reach:
- Doesn't turn on
- Starts to turn on but restarts or shuts down before it turns on completely
Try each of these steps if your phone doesn't turn on.
Verify that your Kyocera Hydro Reach has a sufficient charge.
- Connect your original charger to your phone.
- After a few minutes, try to turn on your phone.
Verify that your phone, and charging port are not damaged.
- Carefully inspect your phone to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged.
- Carefully inspect your phone's charging port and remove any debris.
Caution: If your phone is damaged, do not complete the remaining steps in this guide. please select your provider to contact Customer Care:
Verify that you are using a compatible charger.
You risk severe damage to your phone if the charger isn't the same voltage, amps, and plug type as your original charger. You can purchase compatible chargers on www.Boostmobile.com or VirginMobileUSA.com.
Verify that your Kyocera Hydro Reach can power on.
- Turn your phone on.
- If your Kyocera Hydro Reach does not turn on, please contact Customer Care.
If your Kyocera Hydro Reach does turn on, verify that it is running the most recent software.
- From the home screen, tap Boost Zone (Boost) or My Account (Virgin Mobile).
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Tap System Updates.
- Tap Device Software.
- Tap CHECK FOR UPDATE.
- If an update is available, follow the prompts to install.
If you're still having issues, please select your provider to contact Customer Care: