Troubleshoot when your Lumia 635 slows, freezes, or turns off unexpectedly
This article helps troubleshoot your Lumia 635 slowing, freezing, or turning off unexpectedly.
You may have performance issues if your Lumia 635:
- Performs slowly
- Turns off or unexpectedly restarts
- Displays error messages
- Is unable to install or update applications
Try each of these steps to see if it helps improve your phone's performance.
Remove your SD card.
Note: The phone's memory card is located to the left of the battery.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery.
- Remove the SD card.
- Reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.
Determine if your phone has low memory.
- From the home screen, scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap storage sense.
- Refer to the phone section to determine if your phone has low memory.
- If your phone has low memory, troubleshoot low memory issues.
Verify that your Lumia 635 is running the most recent software.
There may be a software update that improves battery life on your phone. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Boost Customer Care.