Troubleshoot issues related to multimedia messages (MMS) on your Samsung Transform Ultra
This article helps troubleshoot sending or receiving multimedia messages.
You may have this issue if your phone is unable to:
- Send or receive multimedia messages (messages with pictures, video or audio)
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify mobile data is enabled.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless & networks.
- Scroll to and tap Mobile networks.
- Tap to check 3G data.
Update the data profile.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap About phone.
- Scroll to and tap System updates.
- Tap Update profile and wait until it completes.
- Tap OK.
If your Samsung Transform™ Ultra still can't connect to data, troubleshoot data connectivity.
Do you see an error message that says the media file is too large?
Try reducing the size of the file with a compatible editing program available in Google Play Store™.
You can also try to send the file via email. Email providers usually have a higher file size limit.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Samsung Transform Ultra to the Boost Mobile network.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Samsung Transform Ultra is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, contact Boost Customer Care.