Troubleshoot issues related to making and receiving calls on your Huawei Union
This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your Huawei Union
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify airplane mode is turned off.
- From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap More.
- If enabled, tap the Airplane mode switch off.
Verify your Huawei Union is connected to the Boost Mobile network using Boost Zone.
- From the home screen, tap Boost Zone.
- Swipe to the left to open Device Diagnostics.
- Look for Network:
- Network is in the Passed section: Your phone is connected to the Boost network.
- Network is in the Failed or Flagged section: Update the PRL.
- From Device Diagnostics, tap Network.
- Tap Network PRL.
- After the update is complete, tap OK.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your Huawei Union has low signal strength, see if your location is within Boost Mobile voice coverage on the Boost Mobile coverage map.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your Huawei Union to the Boost Mobile network.
- Press and hold the Power key for 10 seconds.
- The phone will power off and back on.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your Huawei Union is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Boost Customer Care.