Troubleshoot issues related to making and receiving calls on your LG Venice
This article helps troubleshoot making or receiving calls on your LG Venice.
You may have issues with calls if you have:
- A low signal strength
- Trouble making or receiving calls
- Frequently dropped calls
These steps help identify and resolve the underlying cause. After completing each step, test to see if the issue is fixed. If not, continue to the next step.
Verify airplane mode is turned off.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- If Airplane mode is ON displays, tap Airplane mode.
Verify your LG Venice™ is connected to the Boost Mobile network using Boost Zone.
Be sure your LG Venice is connected to the Boost Mobile voice network to make or receive calls.
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Boost Zone.
- Tap My Device.
- Tap Dashboard.
- Scroll to and tap Voice Network.
- Your voice connection status displays.
- Tap Network PRL.
- After the PRL update is complete, tap OK.
Verify if coverage is available at your current location.
If your LG Venice has low signal strength, see if your location is within Boost Mobile voice coverage on the Boost Mobile coverage map.
Perform a soft reset.
A soft reset reconnects your LG Venice to the Boost Mobile network.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.
Note: To optimize device performance, be sure your LG Venice is running the most recent device software. Check for software updates.
If you're still having issues, please contact Boost Customer Care.