Troubleshoot when your ZTE Warp doesn't turn on
This article helps troubleshoot your ZTE Warp not turning on.
You may have this issue if your ZTE Warp™:
- Doesn't turn on
- Starts to turn on but restarts or shuts down before it turns on completely
Try each of these steps if your phone doesn't turn on.
Verify that your ZTE Warp has a sufficient charge.
- Connect your original charger to your phone.
- After a few minutes, try to turn on your phone.
Verify that your phone, charging port, and battery contacts are not damaged.
- Carefully inspect your phone to be sure it's not overheating, swollen or damaged.
- Carefully inspect your phone's charging port and remove any debris.
- Remove the battery.
- Carefully clean and inspect the gold contacts on both the battery and on your phone.
If your phone is damaged, do not complete the remaining steps in this guide. Contact Boost Customer Care.
Verify that you are using a compatible charger.
You risk severe damage to your phone if the charger isn't the same voltage, amps, and plug type as your original charger. You can purchase compatible chargers on www.boostmobile.com.
Verify that your ZTE Warp can power on.
- Turn your phone on.
- If your ZTE Warp does not turn on, please contact Boost Customer Care.
Verify that your ZTE Warp is running the most recent software.
If you're still having issues, contact Boost Customer Care.